The De Groote Financial Group website is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you and De Groote Financial Group have agreed otherwise in writing.
De Groote Financial Group
De Groote Financial Group is an SEC-registered investment adviser located in Westlake Village, California. A copy of our written disclosure statement discussing services and fees is available upon request.
Mutual Funds & Variable Annuities
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund or annuity and its investment options. Contact De Groote Financial Group for a prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund.
Information For Foreign Investors
The De Groote Financial Group website is intended to be made available only to persons in the United States, and the information on this website is only for such persons. Nothing on the De Groote Financial Group website shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, or any other product or service, to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction.
No Investment Recommendations Or Professional Advice
Generally, the De Groote Financial Group website is not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on the De Groote Financial Group website should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by De Groote Financial Group or any third party. However, certain tools available on the De Groote Financial Group website may be deemed to provide general investment advice within the meaning of the securities laws based upon our client’s personalized input..
Copyright Policy, Linking Policy & Trademarks
The De Groote Financial Group website is protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in the De Groote Financial Group website, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.
Unless you and De Groote Financial Group have agreed otherwise, links from another website to the De Groote Financial Group website must resolve to the top-level homepage of the De Groote Financial Group domain (www.DeGrooteFinancial.com).
In order to avoid confusion if you do link from another website to the De Groote Financial Group top-level homepage, your website, and the link itself, may not suggest that De Groote Financial Group endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non-De Groote Financial Group website, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any De Groote Financial Group trademarks or service marks other than those contained within the text of the link.
All trademarks and service marks on the De Groote Financial Group website belong to De Groote Financial Group or an affiliate, except third-party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide De Groote Financial Group with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
3. An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the De Groote Financial Group website;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.